Bamboo Sweater Knit Fabric Care Tips
Women's Bamboo Cardigan Sweaters & More
Layer up and put the kettle on; it's sweater season! YALA's bamboo sweater knits are smooth, soft, and gentle on the skin. They are bouncy with a flattering drape and are available in two classic cardigan styles, Brooke and Leslie.
But that’s not all! If head-to-toe skin-pampering comfort is your thing, we’ve also got the Claire Sweater Tank Top, Peyton Sweater Lounge Pants, and Kendra Robe in the same slinky and luxurious sweater knit.
How to Wash and Care for Bamboo Sweaters
Like all our garments, YALA sweater cardigans are free of chemical dyes and finishes and made from 100% organic bamboo fibers with just a dash of spandex to move with you and maintain their shape. They should be cared for with the extra attention that most sweaters require.
Here are a few tips to keep your YALA Sweater Knits looking and feeling their best:
- Spot-treat food and grease stains as soon as possible.
- Turn sweaters inside out before washing. Wash in cold water on a delicate cycle with gentle detergent. We love Tru Earth Laundry Strips!
- Do not wash with rough or heavy items like jeans or towels.
- Lay flat to dry. We like to lay them on top of the dryer, where the radiant heat assists in drying.
- Fold to store. Hanging may gradually stretch out the bamboo over time.